Dear Love Bottle Family,
Since our beginning, it has been a long held dream to manufacture our bottles in the United States. At long last, our dream is becoming a reality. Over the past year we have been working collaborately with the largest glass manufacturer in the USA and the world, Owens-Illinois, in the development of our new Love Bottle. What we have created is beautiful and is 100% Made in the USA. Through our partnership with Owens Illinois, our goal is to bring the world an amazing bottle that comes with love, and to make this world a better place.
Last week, the first 1000 USA Love Bottles were “born”! It was truly a dream come true to hold this new bottle in my hands, and even more incredible to drink from it. These first precious bottles are our samples to test and share with some very lucky people. Our full run of bottles will be made in May, printed in June, and ready to ship in July. We have a series of exciting landmarks ahead:
1. We will be unveiling our new website within the next couple of weeks. The site will feature a new community page where we can all share photos of our “Adventures with Love Bottle”, stories, and information, such as why we should care about our planet, what inspires you, or why you believe in love. Please join us and be part of our community.
3. Our new Choose your Bottle,Choose your Charity program will launch in March. $1 of every bottle sold will go to one of our partnering charities. You get to choose if your dollar goes towards a charity that spreads love through Water, Air, or Food.
4. Our Kickstarter campaign is set to begin April 2nd, 2015 (8 years to the day of when I was inspired to start Love Bottle). 500 of our brand new American Bottles will be available for Early Bird Specials! Be part of a select few to have a new USA made Love Bottle before anyone else!
5. This summer we will launch a program where you will be able to create one of a kind custom etch bottles and labels. Now you can create the ultimate Love Bottle of your dreams. Think of our bottle as your canvas. Let your imagination run wild and then upload it onto a bottle.
6. The bottles you have known and loved are now most assuredly limited editions. While it’s sad to say goodbye to these bottles, it means that new and exciting changes are on their way. If you have a favorite bottle, order it before it’s gone forever.
Our new bottles have a raised heart of their chest, because l believe we should all share our hearts with the world instead of hiding them inside. They also have a special message at the bottom of the bottle, so that every time you take a sip, you see it and remember that “U R Loved”.
With lots of love,
Founder, Love Bottle
Love Bottle Kickstarter
April 2nd, 2015